Council of Elysium – Chapter Eleven – Twitch Stream
Join us live on Twitch for the Eleventh Chapter of the Council of Elysium!
As we have announced on December 15th, we have partnered with gamigo group to be the exclusive and worldwide publisher of Fractured Online. Because of this, on the 1st of February 2022, the website and user data will be transfered to gamigo US Inc, meaning that from the 1st of February 2022 onward, gamigo will be in charge of game operation and marketing.
We know this might sound scary, so here’s a few things you might want to know about the data transfer.
1. What will happen to the Forums, Website, Discord, etc.?
All platforms and Forums will remain as they are, except they will now be managed by gamigo’s community team.
2. What about Dynamight? I loved being able to communicate with them, are they leaving from public sight?
Not at all. Like we previously mentioned on the 15th of December blog post, Dynamight will still appear and be present! In case you missed the blog post, you can find it here!
3. What is the data transfer and what does it mean for me?
4. I have purchased a pledge or founder pack, will I retain it?
Yes, all the data related to your purchases on the Fractured store, Kickstarter pledges and rewards from The Foundation will be transferred.
5. I don’t want my data to be transfered to gamigo US Inc., what can i do?
First and foremost you need to know that the transfer of your data from us to the US-based gamigo company and licensee of Fractured Online, gamigo US Inc., is protected by corresponding EU standard contractual clauses/SCC between us and our licensee.
In case you wish to opt-out of this data transfer, you may do so through your account page (clicking “Gamigo Data Transfer” at the bottom) from now until the 31st of January 2022.
6. I wish to opt-out from the transfer of my data, what happens afterwards?
Once you opt-out, you will not be able to play Fractured Online.
7. I did opt-out, am I eligible for a refund?
No, not gamigo nor Dynamight Studios will offer refunds for game packages, store purchases, or game access if you opt-out.
8. I’m not going to opt-out, what do I need to know?
On the date of the data transfer you will still be able to play Fractured Online, but you’ll be required to accept gamigo’s Terms of Service and set up a Glyph account here.
Any further account migration steps required from you will be communicated ahead of time.